Followers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Back to the Blogging Scene

Been a long time since I've updated anything on this website. Reading my last post is pretty funny to me because I have no idea what I was thinking about at the time. It seems one of my last goals was getting in shape. Well, just to update that, that did not happen. If anything its gotten quite a bit worse. But that's not the focus of this post. The point of the post is to detail what's been going on in my life and how this blog is going to change. Currently, I am in my Junior year of college at the University of Pittsburgh. Its become apparent to me that I am not enjoying my time at school and have decided to take some time off. This is a really huge decision for me and I want to log the steps leading up to and during the next few months. This blog will now be about the life of a college drop out. My roomate is also thinking about dropping out and our current plan is to go into business together making websites for companies that do not have them around our area. My parents are coming in tomorrow to talk to me about the decision and what my plan is. I have been reading a lot on how to make money online and will most likely be putting that to use. My ultimate goal is to have a steady stream of income so that I can wake up and not have to worry about fiances and can just focus on what I want to do that day. Seems like a pretty standard American dream. Hopefully, I can make this work out! Since I am just starting with getting back into blogging, I will be working on the layout/design/promotion and my writing style in the coming weeks. Wish me luck! Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment